The Union County Farmer’s Market features vendors who are all from Union County, or from a surrounding county,
that are providing wonderful locally grown, raised, baked, and made goods that are as true to Ohio as possible.
The 2017 Market will be held in both
8 - 11 am on Saturdays, May 13 through October 14, at Partners Park, Corner of Sixth & Main St.
(click to learn more)
3:30-6:30pm on Thursdays, May 11 through October 12 at 4 E. Ottawa Street (Richwood Library Parking Lot).
(click to learn more).
- Fruits (strawberries, rhubarb, raspberries, melons, apples, peaches, plums. . .)
- Vegetables (asparagus, onions, lettuce, radishes, peppers, beans, zucchini, tomatoes, sweet corn, pumpkins. . .)
- Herbs (plants, cuttings and dried. . .)
- Baked goods (breads, bagels, cakes, pies, cookies, scones, biscotti, granola. . .)
- Honey, jams, jellies, maple syrup. . .
- Meat (beef, lamb . . .), Eggs, Cheeses
- Soaps, Wood items, Herbal teas, Flowers and more!
There will be surprises at every market, so come often and find something new every time!
Popular items sell out quickly, availability also depends on growing conditions.
CLICK HERE to download the 2016 Farmers Market Recipe Compilation.
Getting There. . .
Marysville Market (Saturday Mornings)
Richwood Market (Mondays)