The Union County Farmer’s Market features vendors who are all from Union County, or from a surrounding county,
that are providing wonderful locally grown, raised, baked, and made goods that are as true to Ohio as possible.
The 2016 Market will be held in both Marysville 8 - 11 am on Saturdays, May 21 through October 8, at Partners Park, Corner of Sixth & Main St.
(click to learn more) and in Richwood
3-7pm on Mondays, May 23 through October 10 at 4 E. Ottawa St.
(click to learn more).
- Fruits (strawberries, rhubarb, raspberries, melons, apples, peaches, plums. . .)
- Vegetables (asparagus, onions, lettuce, radishes, peppers, beans, zucchini, tomatoes, sweet corn, pumpkins. . .)
- Herbs (plants, cuttings and dried. . .)
- Baked goods (breads, bagels, cakes, pies, cookies, scones, biscotti, granola. . .)
- Honey, jams, jellies, maple syrup. . .
- Meat (beef, lamb . . .), Eggs, Cheeses
- Soaps, Wood items, Herbal teas, Flowers and more!
There will be surprises at every market, so come often and find something new every time!
Popular items sell out quickly, availability also depends on growing conditions.
Download the 2016 Farmers Market Rules
Information on special events will be posted here. You can also follow us on Facebook.
Getting There. . .
Marysville Market (Saturday Mornings)
Richwood Market (Mondays)
See us at the market! Farm Market Manager Kathy Custer, firstname.lastname@example.org or (937) 644-8530