Welcome to the 2023 Union County Farmers Market
Every Saturday Morning from 8:30 to 11:30, May 20 to October 7The Union County Farmer’s Market features vendors who are all from Union County, or from a surrounding county, that are providing wonderful locally grown, raised, baked, and made goods that are as true to Ohio as possible.
Seasonal offerings include:
- Fruits (strawberries, rhubarb, raspberries, melons, apples, peaches, plums. . .)
- Vegetables (asparagus, onions, lettuce, radishes, peppers, beans, zucchini, tomatoes, sweet corn, pumpkins. . .)
- Bedding plants (flowers, vegetables, herbs)
- Baked goods (breads, bagels, cakes, pies, cookies, scones, biscotti, granola. . .)
- Fresh greens (spinach, swiss chard, kale, specialty lettuces)
- Honey, jams, jellies, maple syrup. . .
- Cut flowers
- Meat (beef, pork)
- Soaps, Wood items, Herbal teas, Flowers and more!
Copyright © 2023 Union County Farmers Market. All rights reserved.